The Eskelson Gang

The Eskelson Gang

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life is Great!!

Things are going good here. We are definitely on the countdown until little Jeffrey joins our family. We have it scheduled for Dec. 4th. It is fast approaching. We are very excited! Mary and JD talk about it everyday about when baby Jeffrey comes to our house. I know they will be 2 great helpers.
The snow has come but it waited quite awhile to arrive. But with days like today it doesn't bother me. It may be really cold out but the blue of the sky and the sun shining is great. We definitely are blessed to live in this valley!
JD has been fighting a wonderful stomach virus and I am definitely ready for it to be over. Mary is just loving life. The kids are so much fun even though some days are better than others. I love them so much.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I am so glad that you are doing so great! I just can't hardly believe that Jeffery is going to be here in just a few weeks. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys. The kids are definently welcome over here anytime!!!

Call me when you get a chance. I was just thinking about you today, and can't find your cell #. Do you still want to do the vinyl on the frames??? Let me know!

Ann-Marie said...

By now, congratulations are in order. I can't wait to see the new arrival!

Suzanne Unck said...

Kathryn, good to hear from you! I'm sure you are super busy with three little ones, and hope your loving it. I'm trying to imagine the adjustments :) I keep checking your blog for pics, and I would love to see some. I was thinking about you in the beginning of December, hoping that all was well with you and the new baby. So, if you have time, which I'm sure is scare these days, email me with some. Hope all is well, and congrats!