The Eskelson Gang

The Eskelson Gang

Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally It Let me Back On

So, I have been trying to update for a while now but for some reason it wouldn't let me on. Now I am on so the past couple of weeks have been fun. We hung around here for the 4th of July and did the Victor thing. The kids loved it. Later that day we went up to the Spud where they had a monster truck you could ride. So, Johnny, JD, Mary, my parents, my brother and his kids went on it. JD and Mary absolutely loved it and had a great time. From the ground I was scared to death because it was a crazy ride and I just kept thinking please don't tip. We watched the fireworks that night from my parents house. It was so much fun being with family.
Then this past Saturday we went to Pinedale for the Mountain Man parade and festivities. It was a lot of fun. Mary was definitely done when we got back in the car.
The pregnancy is going good and will go in a few weeks for the 20 week checkup. So we will see.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Sounds like you had a fun 4th! Family time is the best. Are you going to find out what you're having? I can't believe you're 20 weeks already!